Thursday, June 3, 2010

School House Fabrics

Today was such a lovely day -weather-wise. We had to go to town to pay our bills and we stopped at my favorite fabric store . My only regret is that I Forgot to take my camera because it is called , The School-House Fabrics and it really is what it says. A three story old school house and I love the building as much as I love the people and the fabrics. It is such a treat to walk these old floors and wonder about all the young people who crossed these doors.

The people who run it are just SO nice and helpful and they are always this way - not like an occasional place where some of the people act like they are doing you a favor when you ask to have fabric cut. Since I am still working on ornaments I just needed a few pieces to inspire me once again.

I just had to share this picture of Rosy the sewing kitty. She is perched up on a small plastic container with my embroidery thread in there . I kept expecting her to slide off backward - but maybe she has a guardian angel also??

I hope everyone is healthy and happy and many happy stitches to all. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have some nice fabrics there.

    Rosy does not look comfortable there at all.

    ReplyDelete