Thursday, June 17, 2010

Have you ever Procrastinated?


Well, let me show you how to really get into Procrastination! LOL















I just could not believe what my eyes were telling me -so that is why I am taking different angles ! LOL


This is one of those times when you just turn around and take a gander - and then you do a "retake" -not believing what you see. That is a plastic tub with my embroidery threads in and it is not that big???










It doesn't seem to matter about which way you look at it -it is still so funny! I know this feeling. LOL

So, between Miss Rosie's melt-down and my wrapping presents today - it has still been a beautiful day. Now, I am doing some research trying to figure out some embroidery designs for the next batch. Sometimes I get lucky and sometimes I do not for days!

I did have one wonderful event-one of my girlfriends who has just lately became a widow stopped by for a few minutes! I was SO thrilled to see her! She is only 56 and her hubby was around that age also. Rheumatoid arthritis was what took him away -with pneumonia complications. He was such a wonderful person and I hate it so much. I have kept her in my prayers daily -- but did not call or stop by because I was afraid I would infringe on her grieving. I  had thought that her family would be there , but she said not. It certainly breaks my heart to see my friend so hurt.

Love to one and all and live like this is the last day.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute photos of your cat!
    How sad about your friend losing her husband so young... AND people do that all the time... they don't visit in a misguided belief they will 'intrude' on the grieving person... when in fact they are often alone... cos no one visits! I hope you can visit her often, cos she is bound to be lonely... grief is best shared.

    ReplyDelete