Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday the ornament day.

I have a 16 year old granddaughter who thinks she loves anything to do with racing and sometimes it is hard to do a racing theme to surprise her. I believe this ornament with the racing flags showing will be a Christmas surprise. Sometimes I think I am making progress and then sometimes My poor old "pokey - finger" is getting pretty sore and it is already looking slick! Wonder if that means my finger-prints will be forever changed???? LOL  I think I will just try to stay out of trouble anyway - it's hard enough to do that . LOL

Chris from Diet Coke Rocks was kind enough to tell me to "GET A Thimble"! I told her that was an Excellent idea -except - I cannot keep them on my fingers and I spend more time chasing them than accomplishing anything. IF ONLY I could figure out how to keep them on??? What do you all do??????????????????

1 comment:

  1. Super glue??? NO?
    I use a rubber thimble, it stays on better than the metal ones!

    ReplyDelete