Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday fairy's ride for Meagan

Time to start putting Meagan's tee shirt together so I am starting at the shoulders . I am so glad that I did the embroidery design yesterday, that really helps with time and "losing my mind  fits" when things just do not want to co-operate with me. :)

Well shoot - you cannot see too good, but I have serged the shirt together and then also serged the bottom and around the sleeves to make them look "more finished".

This is what the hemmed sleeves and bottom will look like. I like this nice clean look.

Hummm??? Well , here is the finished project. Maybe a nice day's accomplishment???Now , if it only makes her happy????:)

Here is a close-up of the design. I got so upset with the workings of the design that I forgot to put on the quotes I wanted. I really got mad at this design -it just kept repeating over and over and over the colors. I knew they were just attempting to bring out the highlights and the shadows-but After a while the build-up with all that thread was causing my machine to act like I do sometimes-bucking all the way! :)

Our weather here was beautiful here today. Started out nice and warm with a perfect breeze -just enough to make you so comfortable. Then this after- noon  it has clouded up and the rain has come to visit us. I know the garden is very appreciative - AS ARE the WEEDS. LOL

I am so tired and hungry. Wonder what I can find-I am getting tired of beans every day. It would be great to have a "refrigerator fairy" who would keep your fridge full of everything you would like to have or need. :)

WELLLLLLLL - they invented computers  - didn't they????? No telling what it will be next???? :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the shirt. It is great. I would like to have a "Hazel". Do you remember that show? She did everything. Oh maybe "I dream of Jeanie". That would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such lovely t shirts!
    I am the only friggin 'fairy' around here.... *sniff*

    ReplyDelete