Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Born To Ride

Both of my sons own motorcycles and I wanted something that would relate to their loves and know that I love them both dearly . My DH and I used to have motorcycles -a Honda and a Triumph-. We had lots of fun with them and saved lots of gas -way back when! If only we had know what the future would hold. LOL

Decisions, decisions, decisions???? Still working at it??

One thing I am doing with this one is that I am getting them to lay straighter. I keep grabbing the middle and pulling it down as much as I can to have a smooth -smaller gap.

I wish that Born To Ride would show up better , but you know how it is??? :)

See , I have learned IF you can build each layer and work on keeping them level so there are NO big gaps -that makes it so much nicer to wrap that band around.Live and learn and I Always learn everything wrong to start with. Maybe that is a good thing? I guess it would be a bad thing -If I was to just give up-but I am just Too stubborn to take that path! LOL

This is the opposite side.

Well, this is another one almost completed. My little collection looks very spiffy with all the colors stored in a plastic bag. I think I will attempt to complete them all and then work on the hangers at one time.

Today has been so beautiful. It was sun-shiny here at the house and then when DH took me to my counseling session it was amazing the difference. The sky was pitch black and the wind was waltzing with the trees -even tipping them almost completely over. There was an energy in the air that almost makes me tingle when a storm is near by.

I must go and make my DH a snack -I am going to fix him biscuits for a tomato. That will make him happy.
Much love to all and have a great adventure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment