Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hard to get anything accomplished

When you just feel so rotten. I was so tired I could barely move . I tried so hard to work up some initiative , but my energy was just sagging. I even came in the sewing room -hoping to revive my spirit-but it just drug me down more because I could see the fabric calling to me - but what to do with it-was the question.

It did not help that DH was sick too and he had been that way since last night and spent a lot of time in the bathroom. I finally told him that I thought he had a touch of food poisoning because while I was at the counselor's office , he went and got him two hot dogs to eat and he said they were not good at all.. He is starting to feel a little better this afternoon - probably because it has cooled off a lot. It was down right HOT here today . I hate when it goes from 60 to 88 degrees.

I am still attempting to have a conversation with this fabric. It has been very naughty . I went to get it out of the dryer and it had all Wrapped itself around itself and it was just one big Knot!I did con DH into helping me get it unwound and refolded. He was really quiet good at it and the two pieces that had 6 yards in it -we stretched from our hall -all the way across the living room! Either that is a big piece of fabric OR our living room is quiet small! Doesn't matter , I am just so grateful to have it washed, dryed and folded so I can attempt to create something usable???



OK - one disaster after another one -our water hose to the critters got chewed into and I have a lot of soaking wet critters . Had to clean all their cages . I am really grateful that it is warm tonight for the first time. I will have to figure out who the criminal is that chewed the hose? So, I think I will pack myself up , fix DH coffee for in the morning and go to bed.

I did have time to check with a couple of patterns for my #2 daughter-in-law. Since I made my son a bright orange shirt with something fishing on it - I would like to use the same orange to fix something for her too? Turned out the pattern that I thought I had used for her Christmas shirt -was not the pattern that I thought it was. That first one the neck was too wide for her. I know how that feels because I Hate for that to happen to me. The pattern that I think I will use is a regular tee shirt , but it is labeled under nurse uniforms.

Tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment  . I dread it and need it at the same time .I love my little eyeballs and do not like it when they get sick!
Love to everyone and best wishes for a wonderful new day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you both feel better tomorrow. Get some rest. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete