Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Day!

How truly beautiful this day has been - we have been so blessed.

We went to W.Va. to see DH's sister and her husband. DH was so excited last night that it took him a while to go to sleep and then he wanted to get up at 5AM and I told him No, at least 6AM. So, I did pull off getting him to sleep in another hour -after we got underway - he got sleepy! I knew he would!  So, both of us struggled to just stay awake!

But we did manage to prove that we are all kin! Here we had those Easter baskets to surprise them - and dog gone - they had got us two big  chocolate Easter bunnies! LOL - It was so funny! We were each trying to surprise each other and we both got surprised! How funny is that.



The weather was beautiful and we took 3 of our furbabies with us and they managed to be on their "best behavior"! It was just a lovely day until the afternoon when we started home and got a phone call from our youngest son. He had been at our house working on a car and when he bent over his back went out. That screaming kind of pain. It took us 2 and a half hours to return home and by then they said he had a bulging disc . so he will have to miss 3 days of work to see what happens. The reason he was working on the car is he had parked it a couple of years back , but Now that they were married in the Fall - they are now pregnant and need some more space to carry the baby in????

I hope that all of my internet family has had a perfect Easter day -full of love. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. I'll pray for your son's back! Bless his heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO your poor son. I hope they can fix his back.
    That's the last thing he needs I'm sure.
    At least he can't call it 'shaggers back'.. seeing as the baby is already on it's way! lol

    Ok.. sick sense of humour I know.

    Yes, it's been a nice Easter here. Went to the beach.. in the rain.
    Cleaned the house... in the sun. Pfffffft.
    Got that muddled up didn't I?

    Still havn't done any sewing for days. Housework must come first.
    I can't concentrate if my house is a mess!

    ONWARD.... dinner is waiting. Lamb shanks cooked in thick mint sauce. DROOOOOOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate that about your son! My hubby has back problems too. It is not fun. Sounds like you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your son injuring his back. A bulging disc is extremely painful and I pray for a speedy recovery.

    Glad to hear you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete