Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thursday

I believe that I have just been in "robot mode" today. Still trying to attempt to absorb this new channel our lives have taken. So, I just did what had to be done and then this afternoon DH took me to my counseling session. Thank goodness. My counselor is truly an angel- sometimes I wonder how a great one can listen while you pour your heart out ? They do this over and over -helping us to find our way through this maze that life takes us through. I am so blessed to have found her. They say that "when the student is ready - the teacher will come". Something I have clung to at times-during lessons that I did not understand.

One neat thing was that after counseling DH and I went to the park with two canine furbabies and we both walked about a quarter of a mile . I hate having to start all over again. That was one reason that I hated to stop walking in Oct.After making it through the Winter -we have to start all over again and work through the pain.

Well - I have hopes of  turning myself into the sewing that I love so much. You know sometimes it is kind of funny . I bet we have all seen the cute designs out there that say I love Sewing or sewing angel. I get tickled because when I mess up so very badly I seem to be hung between starting the trip and finishing the project. So, I feel like I am not good enough to wear the design. I keep working to learn -always hoping that it will like earning a badge of courage.

Love to one and all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the trial that you are going through makes mine seem like nothing even though it is big to me. I am praying for you both. Please know that. Thank you for your comments about Granny. I would love to respond but you are a no reply blogger. I hope you get to go and sew some. I am planning to this week too. It is always good therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Chick... thinking of you. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete