Monday, April 5, 2010

Beautiful Monday

     The weather was so beautiful here today ! I just can hardly believe that we look out and don't see SNOW! YIPEE!
     But another day not allowed to sew! Pooy-pooh!

    I worked outdoors most of the day. Came in and fixed a meal - only I was so tired that I burned my cabbage. Pooh - I think I am on a roll. -maybe it is better that I was not allowed with my sewing machine? I bed that could have been a disaster???
     We had a little rain this afternoon .That was nice.
     My little PeeWee is still hanging on with me. I would not have thought she would be here -after the last few days. She did not eat or drink anything for a day and a half -but last night she took some broth and this morning she was ready to eat a small meal which she ate and kept down - so I have fed her small meals during the day so I would not upset her tummy. So, she and I have another day to share. :)

     Here it is midnight and I still have to go fall in bed -shoot hope I don't forget to take the medicine for my eyes as I pass the bath room and then tomorrow DH has a doctor appointment and you know how uncertain that can be?
     Thank you so much for coming to visit! I hope you are having a wonderful day - full of new adventures!
See you tomorrow !
Hugs to all!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great day yesterday. Did you remember your meds? I hope the dr.s appt. goes well today. I had 4 of my grands yesterday and I was pooped. Today I have a couple of jobs to do which will be easier than yesterday, I think. Ha! Isn't the weather gorgeous? It was 85 here yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good day, and I am glad.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete