Friday, April 9, 2010

How to lose a day

 I am amazed at how fast time goes - I know I say that a lot-but it is so true. I worked on my crazy computer most of the day here . If you sew and embroider-then you need a computer that works to connect you to the world of embroidery , and when your computer doesn't want to co-operate -well- let's just say you know where my day went to.

But I did have a funny experience. I copied a pattern off of an old pair of bloomers. :) Let's just say I have not pulled that project off at all. I discovered that it is not as easy as it looks? What ever made me think it could be EASY???????? But at least I learned details that I would Never have thought of-so I guess we can call this project - Live and Learn! LOL

O , One project that I really liked looking at is a video?http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1101652/folded_fabric_ornaments/  I hope you can see it.

I know it would be a lot of work-but they are so pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm.. just WHY were you wanting to make OLD BLOOMERS!!!!
    My mind boggles as to who would wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. It is so easy for a day to slip by. I am going to watch the video now. Bloomers??? Do we get to see them??

    ReplyDelete