Friday, April 2, 2010

I wish I could lock time up and only let it out when I wanted it.???

I could not do any sewing today . We had to go to the mill to get critter feed and flour for us. Then DH had to go by a machine shop to check on some parts for his truck and then he had to check on ATV parts. I think it is a conspiracy that everything wants to break down at once.

Then we stopped by the bank and I had made a boo-boo filling out the deposit slip , so the little girl fixed it for me. But that was because I had just come from the eye doctor and having my eyes dilated and I could hardly see anything. He said I have cataracts started and that breaks my heart. I asked him if he could offer a prognosis . He said there is no miracle, but there are helps -so he wrote down drops I am to put in twice a day and vitamins that are targeted at our eyes , and he said fish oil is known to help. I told him that my eyeballs are a treasure to me. He is one of the sweetest young eye doctors I have ever met. I told DH that I wished he was a dentist too!

Now my day has come and gone AGAIN! My heart is on sewing , but I still have bills to pay. I HATE to pay bills! I am just grateful that I can pay most of them. That is not counting my new prescription for new glasses. I told him I did not have the money to get new glasses now- and he said that was alright - that the prescription is good for a year.

Our weather here was Hot today. I Hate going from 40 to 80 so fast - like all of a sudden. ~smile~

 Well, after I pay those bills - maybe my body can be where my heart wants to go. To the sewing room!
love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know what you mean. Time passes so quickly. I want to say thank you so much for your encouragement. You are a blessing to me. I love your comments. You are a no reply blogger or I would contact you via email. But just wanted to let you know how much your comments mean to me. My heart is in my sewing room too but I can't ever seem to get in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get cataract surgery! My Mum did recently and now she can see soooo good again! She doesn't even need her glasses anymore. I know it costs a bit though, which sucks. I hope you can get your eyes fixed.
    Sorry I've been missing for a few days, lost my wireless and couldn't stand sitting in the linen cupboard to blog!
    And of course there was the flood too. *sigh*
    Almost back to normal now.

    ReplyDelete