Friday, April 9, 2010

friday -Mad computer

My day has simply flown away-how can time get away so quickly and so sneaky????? ?????????????
I have chased cobwebbs  and dust bunnies today and they were a lot "swoofter) than me. This was the closest I go to the sewing rom - was catching Rosie asleep on "our cutting table" I love the way that cats can make you feel that IF you could just curl up beside them that all would be right.

I managed to go outside and ran into DH's pet turkey. He calls him Jake and I call him Tommy . He even tried to get in the house today.His colors were so bright  and he was so perkey.

I  even  managed to catch a picture of Tommy and Lassie together. They were both pretty happy today.
My walk outside was so pretty . I checked on some flowers to see if they made it through the Winter . I had to resteak one of my supports for a vine . I put back up two birdhouses that had fallen

I am sorry I did not get to post this last night -but my computer got mad at me and just shut down. So, I am going where no average person should go before! Into hidden files! But, at least I get to say Hi to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment