Monday, February 1, 2010

I believe this will be my son's last shirt for his birthday.

     I know that we are all allotted the same number of seconds in a day - but the older you get the faster those seconds fly by? Or Maybe???? it is not our age - maybe it is that we learn more about the things that we love and what we want to do and we Stay busy without even knowing it as those seconds just Fly by - going from seconds to minutes to hours to days to weeks to Months so quickly that we are transformed just by our commitments. To me it is a great mystery , as I look backward in time. I believe that each person has a story that is a gift .
     My children are my most wonderful gift and that is why these shirts are so important to me. I want them to know that I love them and they have been my gift in this lifetime.
     I went with long sleeves , hoping Cory would wear it to at least work in.

     This is a close -up of the design that I put on his shirt since he likes to hunt a little. Last year he "gave" me his entire deer and I turned it into Jerky for him and his children. It was a pretty big box that I put them all in and he told me by February that it was all gone. They even put it in their lunches. Sometimes it is a little hard for me to process the meat for everybody since I am a vegetarian, but we all do things that we don't enjoy sometime or other. ~smile ~
 

1 comment: