Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brother-in-law, Brother-in-law -Dance a Jig

     This has got to be one of my "greatest highs"! I made this pair of lounge pants for my brother-in-law for Christmas and when they sent me a picture - it just made my heart do flip-flops! I absolutely adore to have someone enjoy something I have made for them! It means the world to me. That is one reason I "strive" for perfection , but sometimes that "STRIVING" gets stretched to the limit. You know how it is with those "Good Intentions!" LOL  I am really lucky to have one of the greatest brother-in-laws !

     Well, I better go run and pay some bills so they won't come carry me off ! See you tomorrow.
Hugs, Linda

1 comment:

  1. They still look like pyjama bottoms to me! Nice colour though.. and would ya look at the neat Telly on the wall behind him? *drool*

    ReplyDelete