Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Do Days Get So Busy???

No sewing this day because our house was full of grandchildren and our Son and daughter-in-law. The grandkids came up to help PawPaw  and the gals kept me company. After they came in they all dived into the beans and cornbread and a few tales of adventure to share.

Now I have lots of dirty dishes and muddy tracks since we have lots of mud to go with still lots of snow and ice. It is where we walk that the mud invades. I hate mud - you just cannot walk in it going up and down hills and then it sneaks into the house and I always thing "YUCK"! LOL

This picture is the grandson that I worked so hard this week to make the fleece jacket for and he was tickled to death. You might notice the dragon jacket is hanging over on the door - Paw Paw would not let him wear it and get it dirty. (Paw Paws are just like that)

I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day - I had forgotten all about it until my daughter-in-law wished me a Happy Valentine's day as she was scooting out the door.

Tomorrow they are calling for 3 more inches of snow - I guess we will just have to wait and see and have another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment