Monday, February 22, 2010

A Lavender story

     AAAAAHH! Come to me , my little lavender shirt! LOL Here she is cut out size  XXXXL and she has her "pretty face" embroidered on the front  -just begging to come to life.

     Here is her lovely face:  Friendship is a knot tied by angel's hands and it is a Celtic design and I added the butterfly because butterflies go through transformations as do friendships.


     This is the finished project and I like it very much. I am hoping that my "birthday gal" will be as happy too. Sometimes all it takes is for someone to surprise you , just to get you over the hump so you can let your light shine.

     It has been very mild here in VA. today -up in the high 40's and that white stuff is being "transformed" into that clear stuff that turns your dirt into mud. So you might say, we have a whole lot of "transforming" going on!Matter of fact the rest of the week is suppose to be very similiar to  today.
     I hope everybody has had a beautiful day .
Hugs , Linda

1 comment:

  1. Love the shirt and I always love seeing your embroidery!

    ReplyDelete