Thursday, February 23, 2017

Yep, It HAS to be Spring Fever


Because I am back at it AGAIN.


How totally filthy everything up high is. I know part of it is from that fire but most of it is just I am so scared to climb and put it off . lol But then when you clean there are "Those" memories??? This swan bowl was a piece of blown glass that my DH and I got when were were first married and took one of those beautiful weekend drives as newly weds to a place called Mountain Lake. You might have heard of it as it is the place where Dirty Dancing was filmed and it is on top of a mountain.


As  young mother I always wanted a cookie jar, but never had the spare money to get one. Then my sister-in-law gave me one for Christmas in 2004.  A little late for the kids, but very sweet . Love that , "Tweety-Bird" - I tink I saw a Puddy Tat!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I did , I did see a Puddy Tat! lol

I have called my doctor's office and left word about this stupid fibromyalgia pain to see what she can offer. I HATE this stuff.

Hum- maybe I can tackle another cabinet now that the top is clean for another year????~smile~ (Boy, did I have the Stink Bugs (deceased) up there !)

No comments:

Post a Comment