Monday, February 20, 2017

Life is Good


When you have something this beautiful blooming in the Winter time you know you are blessed. That is one reason I picked this family of flowers because they are known to bloom in the winter (Sounded like a miracle to me??) and because they live in the shade?


Crystal and I both had things to do today so we got together this morning and unloaded the new lawn mower she had bought and then we unloaded the transmission we got stuck with. We put it on the back of another truck just in case we would have to ever load it back to sell it???? I wish a miracle would happen and we could sell it. I laughed at Two Women unloading a transmission??????


Then we split up and did our own running for the day. I had a counselor's appointment and then grabbed some groceries on the way home.



This is Daisy trying to find a play to hide her bone I got her in town?? I followed her all over the yard trying to get a picture ?? She was slick. She eventually took it back in the house and hide it in the bathroom. lol



When I got home and was taking the groceries in Crystal pulled in and she had a load of wood on her truck. I told her to drop it there in the yard and I will work on it this week. Gosh , I am in so much pain, I wish this fibromyalgia would go away!!!!!!!!! Just when I think I have it under control it let's me know who really is in control - and I HATE it..


It was another miraculously Beautiful day again today , so we cheated Old Man Winter out of another day! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am so grateful! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment