Friday, February 24, 2017

Hunter's Cap


This is my second day on my new meds for the pain of the fibro and I am still struggling . Pure misery! And to make matters even worse it is probably the most beautiful day so far. I mean Drop Dead beautiful and I am Fighting with this pain- GRRRR!

I have some fellows on my Christmas list and so I thought I would try a hunters cap??? It is soooo nice and soft and sooo warm I am hoping it will be a winner???? Hope, hope, hope. I just have a hard time with guy gifts-trying to come up with something they can get use out of ???

The pain of sewing almost has me in tears- I HATE pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The pups are surely enjoying this perfect weather- every time I run out the door they come too. Indy is settling in and turning into a happy puppy. Right now he is enjoying the beautiful sunshine , but he is also learning how to play.



My precious Cocoa came out to see what the clan was up too as I hung out a load of laundry???


Daisy was enjoying a stick to chew on while I was cleaning out the fridge. I kept peeking out the door to make sure she was in eyesight. Then I moved on to cleaning another column of cabinets in the kitchen. It truly is amazing how much our cabinets hold , when it comes to handling every piece that is in them????

I am very tired as I could not sleep again last night. The pain was just too overwhelming to overcome .

No comments:

Post a Comment