Thursday, February 16, 2017

Ladies cap and Furbaby events


I was suppose to go with a neighbor to help her get her two furbabies groomed but  her hubby got sick and she had to take him to the doctor, so that gave me time to complete another ladies fleece cap.


I took Indy and Daisy for a walk. We all 3 almost got blowed away. Whewwwwww - this wind???? Then tomorrow it is suppose to be very pretty!


From research I have done I have decided thata Indy is what is called a Jackahuahua or a Jack-chin, a hybrid mix of Jack Russell and Chihuahua. He has the Jack Russell body and stubby tail and a lot of the Jack Russell quirks- like chasing birds (including chickens) and not so fond of cats. There is a possibility that Daisy might be too -from the pictures online as her nose is denser than a chihuahua and her tail is longer and her legs? But she has none of the quirks. They are both Super Smart and so sweet.

Thanks to them I am back to taking my daily walks now. It is a joy to have someone to walk with.

No comments:

Post a Comment