Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ramsey's Shirt

This is the shirt I have been so miffed at-remember it had long sleeves and when DH tried it on for me the sleeves were too tight for him -so I knew they would be too tight on a young person. I am hoping maybe the rest of it will fit. SO I cut off the long and hemmed the short and am hoping for the best.

Of course Cowboy was there to direct me which way to do things.

It has been a beautiful day and when I looked on the calendar I noticed that in not quiet two weeks Autumn will begin and my beautiful, perfect Summer will be gone.  Drats, it will be time to clean off the back porch and bring the flowers back in and dig the potatoes and make crab apple jelly .

Vinegar Tips:
Relieve itchy skin, by patting on apple cider vinegar. If the itch is near the eyes or other delicate areas dilute the vinegar -4 parts water to 1 part vinegar. For a full body treatment put 2 or 3 cups in the bath water. A handful of thyme can help too.

Dampen a gauze square  in apple cider vinegar and apply gently to ease rectal itching.

Use a cloth moistened in vinegar to clean armpits. Do not rinse it off and it will eliminate offensive odors for several hours.

Cool the burning of a sunburn by bathing in a tub of lukewarm water to which a cup of apple cider vinegar has been added . Anytime a sprain or ache needs to be soaked in very hot water, a splash of vinegar in the water will make the water seem cooler.

One reason vinegar is so very helpful in treating skin disorders is that it has a ;H which is nearly the same as healthy skin. So applying vinegar helps to normalize the pH of the skin's surface.

Love to all

1 comment:

  1. I hope the shirt fits well now, love the cat standing up for himself.

    ReplyDelete