Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another One Bites The Dust

How many of you remember that "catchy" little song?? LOL Showing my age I guess?
This shirt will be for DH - I struggled to do the V neck- I think I had MORE trouble with this one than I did the first one. I even turned the neckband UPSIDE DOWN  and sewed it on once. Of course I am an "expert" RIPPER by now. Someone suggested I should write a manual on DO AS I SAY - NOT AS I DO for sewing.. LOL

I decided to test out another design

You can barely see it , but that is ok, because DH will use it to hunt in and he cannot say I got it too flashy. LOL I am afraid to test a design with too many stitches because the machine did not like this design either.  It's a shame that the Brother Company would not  trade me a new machine in order to shut my mouth from complaining. ?????

It is hard for me to understand how a machine can just sit on the table and then decide it does not want to sew the next time you use it.

I am also wondering how many years it will take me to "get" this V neck down ???? OK, now for some fun:
VINEGAR TIPS:Hiccups will disappear if you sip, very slowly, a glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon of vinegar in it. This works even better if you sip from the far side of the glass! ( I haven't quiet figured that one out yet)

An unsettled stomach will calm down if you sip quietly on a glass of very warm water to which has been added 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon vinegar. This is also good for easing gas.

Bye for now and I hope we all stay safe. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment