Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sister-in-law's Birth shirts


     First goal is to get this embroidery design to complete with out having a disaster.



     So far I have got two designs on the front of two shirts -I hope- that is my goal. Now my goal is to trim all the stabilizer away from each project -WITHOUT - snipping a hole in the fabric! I intend to be VERY careful!



     How about that trimmed all the stabilizer and did not nick my fabric! Yea! So far - so good!



     Moving right along- I have actually made it to the "hemming " phase and I am trying very hard to keep every thing exact. Every time I work on a project I really have to watch out for my knack of "drunk sewing"! I don't know why and I wish I could over come it - so I REALLY try hard to make things as straight as I can.



     Well - by the "Hair of my chinney chin -chin " ! I have one completed shirt. Around the froggie - I  placed - Hanging In there! I think she will get a kick out of that. Thank you so very much for letting me share with you !
    

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE A TWIT! I love your comments, it does not matter HOW BLOODY LONG they are! I love to read my comments, most of them brighten my day!
    Your's certainly do.

    I almost (I hope!) misunderstood when you said you had 'lost your DH' to deer hunting! I thought he had meet with a dreadful accident and died while hunting! HELL I hope I misunderstood?

    {{{HUGS}}} from across the ditch/oceans/thousands of miles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your embroidery. What kind of machine do you have? You do great work.

    ReplyDelete