Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not much time to sew today

  Today was one of those "run" days. Just things you have to get finished. When we were in the grocery the big talk going on is about snow that is suppose to come Friday and Saturday. The young man at the register said tonight was good , But they expected a big crowd because the storm might start tomorrow evening? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I was so tired and the whole day is gone , but I did embroider on one of the pockets for my oldest son that will go on his tee shirt for his birthday. My pattern does not call for a pocket - but he has requested pockets. Since he picked on his little brother about me giving the him  a shirt with a deer on it - so I am trying to get them both even.Doesn't matte what the age - you have to attempt to keep them even.lol


1 comment: