Thursday, September 8, 2016

Guild Meeting Night

                                                       
This just seems to sum up exactly the way I see the animals in my lifetime. I had to have someone come look after me. ~smile~



It is a beautiful day - the sun is out nice and warm. All of my animals but one little chicken are feeling good and enjoying the day. I always admire the way they feel about a new day. They are always fired up to appreciate it and seem to take nothing for granted. After the chickens have fill their tummies you will hear them singing to the top of their little lungs -full of joy. That is the way I want to be- full of appreciation for my new day- a chance to write a new chapter in my life.

That has always been what my animals have done for me. They know when I need a boost and always have the time for me. They know how to put a smile on my face and lift my spirits when need be. They are always full of love and share it unconditionally.

This is a new project I am working on today. It is a strawberry-coconut cracker. It is not quiet ready Yet- but I just had to have a picture. I am finding there is a whole new world of things I never dreamed of in the realm  of dehydrating food.

No comments:

Post a Comment