Monday, September 26, 2016

A Beautiful Day


My day was short and sweet. I got up early and worked on my chores because they were calling for thunderstorms? I even pruned some of my flowers and took starts off of them -always just in case I should lose one??? I was happy to get that done.

Then one of my dearest girlfriends called and invited me to go with her to a health food store and a fruit market just out of state , which is only an hour drive for us.

We took a back road though the country and saw some Lovely views and then we ran upon a covered wagon train!!!!!!!!!!! Yep - stuff you only used to see in movies??? It was amazing-then we took a side turn which took us alongside a lovely little river -looked more like a big creek to me. ~smile~ Then it decided to pour down rain -but it was a lovely ride in her beautiful little blue car.

We went to the health food store first and it was very nice . I got some organic honey source locally -thank goodness . After I read the story of how some honey supplies are shipped in with other syrups mixed in with them to make them cheaper -it made me sick that we cannot trust our groceries. I already knew they were shipping our chickens to China to be butchered and then shipped back to under some Obama trade regulations -now they are going to do this with out pigs. Not only are their standards not the same as ours but the pure torment that these animals must endure -only to be killed? It is a very sad thing.

I got some lovely oranges at the market and a few peaches. My friend is very sick with a gallstone stuck in her bile duct and is suppose to have surgery this Friday, but she is thinking about doing a flush like I do when I had a gallbladder attack? I am very worried and scared for her-so anybody please put up a prayer for her.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice outing ... Hope your friend is okay with the home remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your friend's gall bladder now? How did the surgery go?

    WOW...a covered wagon train! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete