Sunday, November 7, 2010

Compter got Slammed!

Hello my dear ,"blog family"

I certainly have missed you all this past week-but my computer got slammed by something called Smart Engine and it played havic ! I have worked really hard to try to kill that booger -I think my butt has grown a few inches -from just being glued to the computer chair while I waged war on something I have never heard of before now. Boy, last week was a terrible week -everything I touched was a disaster . It got so bad that I was afraid to move. From the war with the embroidery machine-that is ongoing , but I  have not finished any more presents because of that. Then spilling water all over our pretty hardwood floor-grrr. Seemd the more I fussed the more I stressed and it came to a head on thursday when I was working outside and took a tumble off of a stepladder backwards . I was so lucky that I did not conk my noggin -I certainly would hate to lose any more of my "marbles"! I ended up with pain in places I did not know you could hurt! Just leave it to me !

But, I certainly am feeling better now that I get to send love to all of you! May this week be better for all of us as we tackle our challenges with love and dedication that we will not be done in! :)
Hugs to all!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were a walking disaster alright.
    STAY OFF LADDERS is all I can think of saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda..SO GLAD you yourself and DH are fine! It did finally dawn on me it might be your computer! I've had serious virus' before...NO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No linda I had that "Smart engine" Virus too and took my computer to the doctor to have it fixed. You are very clever if you did it yourself.
    Hope you feeling better after your fall. STAY off ladders .

    ReplyDelete