Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Youngest son a tee shirt for Christmas

What a lovely start on the day! It is Very Warm , but the clouds overtake us and that helps make it pleasant.I did all the chores and we ate lunch for breakfast.:) I fixed homemade veggie pot pies and baked beans and we stuffed our faces!:)

I felt really bad this morning - so tired I could barely drag around so I headed into the sewing room.

I started out with the challenge of that dumb pocket. Things  look so strange outside  my little tiny window. Everything is sooo cloudy and dark. But I can see the apples on my little "jungle" apple tree . I call it that because it has taken over part of the porch and I can see both kind of apples on it-because it was suppose to be a crabapple  grated onto a regular apple . But, I let it grow wild and now I have both kinds . Next month I will put the regular ones in the crockpot and cook them and freeze them to make apple pies in the winter and the crabapples will become crabapple jelly and amaze me with the beautiful red color it turns????:)

Well, it certainly did not take me long to get into trouble! I was attempting to zigzag the sides together on the neckband and somehow it froze up the machine!  A VERY scary sound to make as it screams to me that something is WRONG. I wondered if maybe it is sitting too close to that embroidery machine and taking up that ones "BAD" habits?????? :)

 Well now - here is what is wrong - my supervisor is sound asleep on the job! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have taken photos like that... what a mess.. and so bloody annoying eh?
    Stuff your temperatures! Here today it is 57 F ... or 14 Celcius. Quite cool, but not too cold... I'm not crabby so that's a fair indication of the weather. I get really crabby when I'm cold! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...this is for Chris! I get really crabby when it is hot and I have to be out of my air conditioning! I could easily live in Alaska or another cold place. :)

    Linda,
    Your doggy is so pretty!!! I love collies. You never said what caused your machine to act up? Was it the thread tangled up in the bobbin. That is where I usually find my hang up when it won't go any more.

    Your children are so blessed to have a mom that makes them such special t-shirts!!!

    ReplyDelete