Thursday, August 12, 2010

Second day on son's shirt

Isn't it amazing how many disturbances can come between you and your intended project! So back again !

So, I guess I will take off where I left off yesterday. Now I am down to putting the sleeves on the shirt.

At least one of my inspectors is involved in her own project. She worked hard to get her bone in here and she has almost demolished it. She did need it to be inside because it is back to 95 degrees outside.

Funny how they look so different after you get all the pieces of the puzzle together. I was starting to worry that they might be too small and I had used the same pattern that I always use which is a Burda and I have really liked it ever since I first used it.I think I might have worried because I noticed , After I had finished it that this jersey knit does not stretch as much as the double knits I have been working with?? I will just have to wait until Christmas to find out for sure. :)

This is a close-up of the younger son's motorcycle that is on his pocket. I hope he likes it and I hope it fits?
Well, I better go fix DH some kind of lunch. Greeting to everyone! Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment