Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Birthday Day!


Twenty-seven years ago my life took on an entire different chapter. This was the last of my precious babies who came to share a life with me and to teach me many lessons.Up until Emmett and his brother , Cory came into my life I had had More than my share of rotten guys of the male species. These two would shine an entirely different light on my life. I really think that they came to teach me that there were some very good men who would be as honest and loving as any male can be - IF they reach for a higher goal.

There were ten years between them and I had no idea that their sister was telling Cory that Mom and Dad are bringing home a new baby and they will not love us any more?I did not know that -then-just in the last few years did I discover this and how it would affect our family., and at times how it still does.
This is the youngest of the three and now at 27 he and his beautiful young wife are expecting their first baby now - due in November , and they will start a new chapter in their life.I wish I could guarantee them all the happiness in this world -but I know I cannot . I can only pray and send angels to guard them and their family and watch to see how their future unfolds.

But this is the reason that sewing is so important to me-because I try to send them the message that I love them dearly and try to share of myself  with them for all of the love and patience that they share with me. What we all struggle with our lessons on this Mother Earth - I believe it is the message of love. In my eyes our Father has given it to us and we attempt to share it with each other , every day.  A family does not have to be by bloodlines - I believe that it is all of us when our hearts touch and makes our lives so much higher .

Good night my blog family,
much love to all :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emmett!!! You are so right about family, and even sewing to show your love to them! Now you will have a new grandbaby to share you love with also!

    WOULD you believe that today is my oldest grandchild/granddaughter's birthday also. Wow, we have so much in common...again!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to your baby boy. The way he is smiling shows us that he knows how much you love him. Please send him a "Happy Birthday Mate" from me Downunder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post about your boy and congrats! Sewing is a great way to show your family that you love them!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete