Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Monday flew by again.

Look at that - I have already got another week older ! I just cannot keep up. They just simply just fly by-good thing that I take time to count them or they would turn into months and years before I knew what hit me?????

Our weather was really kinda chilly today - had me wondering where my Summer  had run off to ! I worked outdoors today and that kinda saps my energy by the end of the day. I guess there will always be more work than we can ever get around to .

I tried so hard to finish, but then I got side-lined looking for a bill . I knew it was somewhere  and after a two hour hunt I find it - In the sewing room in the filing cabinet . After all that looking -it did not have the date on it that I needed.:( Wasted effort!)

Then tomorrow will be "bill paying day"! That is my one big spending spree of the month!:)  O Shoot! I forgot to lock up the chickens and here it is 3AM in the morning!  Sorry -I better take off and run up and lock them up!

Love to one and all!

3 comments:

  1. Oops I hope your chickens are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate losing things! I am go glad that my husband does our bills, because I would get so stressed. So glad you found it. Up at 3 am....you sound like me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be running around after chickens at 3 im the morning, YOU ARE MAD..... in a nice way!

    ReplyDelete