Friday, November 20, 2009

Ronnie's lounge pants


 This is another Christmas present for another grandson . This was a piece of solid blue flannel that I embroidered a dragon on. For some reason I liked this piece of fabric - and it still amazes me to take a piece of flat materiel and turn it into something that you can put on your body , which is not flat????? I love the project , but I do hate it when I get stuck. I have discovered that feeling must be something like what authors call "writers block"?????  So maybe we , who work with fabrics and threads can call it "sewers block"!

http://www.quiltingtreasures.com/quilting/projects.phpThis link takes you quilters to a site where there is a wide variety of patterns, maybe something there will "inspire" your creativity. ~smile~

Many happy stitches to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment