Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just short and sweet and a tip for quilters

 Today has been one of those days that just feel wasted as I did not get to do any sewing . By the time I did the usual house stuff and then we made a trip to town and with the days getting shorter by 5:30pm on our way home and it was dark already and it was raining . It has been raining for 3 days and nights now and the river near us was almost out of its banks. I hate it when my day just seems to slip right through my fingers and I do not have something in the sewing room to "show for my effort and dreams"!

But while I was clearing out my e-mails I ran across this neat link : http://www.quilterscache.com/S/SantaFaceBlock.html
Since we all know that I cannot sew a straight line , I know I cannot do this Santa Block, but I do see many uses for it because it is so cute and since Christmas is flying at us maybe it will offer you guys some insight on a gift or project for your own home. Maybe a pillow - OR - maybe a table runner  - or maybe a toilet seat cover ????? Maybe just to Spread the Love!

Many Happy Stitches to one and all  -AND- to all a goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment