Monday, November 2, 2009

Fish Checkbook cover


I found another project that did not have to have embroidery work. I have been wanting a checkbook cover for quiet a while now. I hate those old vinyl covers that scratch you when they get ragged. I decided that it might make a nice gift for a stocking stuffer. I also liked the idea that it was a half easy project that I understood. LOL



This one will be for a friend's husband who has always been an AVID fisherman -until here lately when he was struck down with rheumatoid arthritis and left him crippled and heartbroken. I am hoping that the fish theme might cheer him up. Hope, hope!

You guys probably have already heard of paper - piecing a quilt . I found it very cool and a pretty star pattern. I thought I would share it with you.http://www.quilterscache.com/S/StarryPath2Block.html 
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment