Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grandson Hoodie and Dragon








The East seems to value dragons for their magic and beauty. They were held with high respect from the people in the East. However, this view is drastically changed in the West, where dragons were viewed as monsters.




I did visit a couple of places online like Http://www.draconika.com/ to research a little of dragons history and then http://www.draconian.com/frameset.htm which had some beautiful art work. Maybe we are drawn to them because of the vivid colors and the passion for life - like our young people have?




All I know for sure is my grandson enjoys them and I enjoy making him happy. I went with the black fleece as to not show dirt as easily and also because he had jet black hair and I think it looks handsome on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment