Sunday, April 10, 2016

Wow- another new week already

It turned out to be a really lovely day for me because my daughter and her sweet squeeze came by and checked the lawn mower and mowed some. They are so much fun and it lifted my spirits. I even had a special recipe that I had been saving just for her as she loves brownies and she loves black beans so this was a black bean brownie recipe. It was really amazing -it took No Flour and only 1/4 cup of sugar so you know it was decently healthy for the average person you are trying to poke as much healthy foods into as you can. lol  It turned out to be really good and I still look at them and it amazes me that there is No Flour????? lol

                                                                   



I did manage to get another one of those hunters cowls made today for a Christmas present I know it does not look like much just laying there so here is what the purpose is for them.


                                                                   

When you see them on a real human you understand their purpose much better. This way they do not have any loose scarf ends flopping around in the wind or getting in your way when you move. I am thinking about making me one for this winter because my scarf ALWAYS manages to come loose and cause problems.

I hope you have had a lovely start to your week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment