Monday, October 19, 2009

Young Mothers and their first baby

One of my  friend's young daughters was having her first baby and I wanted to fix her something that she could use and would come in handy, so I decided to pull from things that had been useful for me at that time of my life. I Always loved bibs- they would protect baby's outfit and in a pinch I would attach a pacifier to it so It would not get lost.

It was nice to work on a project that I did not have to hold my breath on -just to keep my stitches nice! Plus, there is something about babies - they are so pure and sweet -but also SO much work - for somthing so small and they change your life Forever.

I ran across an interesting link today that had Several offerings of smaller projects that do not take a lot of time for those of you looking for Christmas ideas:http://www.skiptomylou.org/?s=tutorial&x=0&y=0

1 comment: