Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sister-in-laws have birthdays too.


I had sent my sister-in-law some links to  look at embroidery designs  and send me pictures of some she liked because IF I was going to make her things - I wanted it to be something she would really like. But I learned a valuable lesson , because the types of designs she liked was not the same as what I liked - so I was very happy that I had that learning lesson. Like this panda bear - it would never have even crossed my mind????

I did enjoy working with this piece of knit because it was a tad heavier and it co-operated with me a little more  and I was actually happy with the end product.

I got lucky today while I was searching online for more Christmas ideas. I ran across this link and I think they have a really neat selection of ideas for inspiration.
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mcshelpsite/sewingstuff/freepatterns.html/#toys

1 comment: