Friday, October 16, 2009

Trying to return a Friend's gift?


Remember last night when I told you that a dear , sweet, generous friend created me an embroidery design just for my son's tee shirt pocket? After I had used the gift for each of my son's tee shirts I decided that I would surprise her with a hoodie with her own design on it. I didn't think it was fair that she did all the work and not receive anything for her efforts and I thought IF it was me - I would love to wear my own designs?I hope I was right because this is the hoodie that I created  and put her little happy critters on it .


While I have been working on tee shirts I ran across a link to recycle tee shirts.

We are having a cold steady rain here in VA tonight and it is some of those that are so fine that it feels like a mist, but I hate the cold . It is one of those that feels like it goes all the way to the bones.I wish each and every one a day of good health and sweet creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment