Friday, October 9, 2009

It's TGIF DAY! (thank goodness its friday)

I just cannot believe it is Friday - AGAIN???? ???Where does time go to - I just end up getting older each day?? LOL
This is a knit tee shirt pattern that I add long sleeve to for my sons for Winter - time. I am so sorry the picture doesn't show up so good - it is a picture of a "fisherman in his boat On top of an alligator" -let's just say he caught something he did not expect - probably the biggest fish story of his life.
I always have a problem when it comes to sewing the neckbands on knit shirts! I try to be so careful and even hold my breath as I sew-BUT- still I wobble when I should bobble or something??? Makes me so angry. It's a good thing that I don't drive like I sew - lol - OR they would lock me up and take away the keys and I would not like to lose my privilege to drive.

This was the first time that I put a design on a pocket and I think I like it  . I still have problems getting the right fit for my family so it is nice that I have "LOTS of  nice guinea pigs " to practice on.

O- I wanted to leave Chris a note about the underlining on the last post: I don't know why it gets underlined???  Maybe somebody else can tell us what I am doing when I write the post that lets it underline things sometimes????? ~smile~

We are having beautiful weather here in VA. today. It is 80 and sunny  and I wish it could stay like this all Fall long????? Tomorrow it is calling for rain , so we will probably cool off some. I am listening to the sound of walnuts as they come tumbling down off of the walnut tree and hitting the roof of our house. The walnuts even look bigger this year???

Thank you so much for visiting with me today and many happy sewing stitches to you!
Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment