Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just A Swinging



I finally found a project that does not have to have embroider work done on it. My wonderful neighbor gave me her swing so she could get a new one. After setting outside in the sun for a few years she looked a little tired . Like a best friend that you know has done too much work and just needs a fresh look at things. I had found some really neat fabric for a dollar a yard and I decided to play - EVEN if I did not know the Rules of the game! LOL



So , my new best friend is a new shade of BLUE - but there are no tears involved. Just some happy smiles because I really do like blue and this fabric has a kind of slick finish to it and makes it easier to wipe off my kitty's fur -because she thinks it is her private domain!

O, I ran across some free quilt patterns and thought you might enjoy looking. What fun is finding neat things when you don't have anybody to share them with?

1 comment:

  1. You have done a fantastic job of recovering the swing seats! And such a lovely colour! Not that I'm biased of course.. but I do love blue! lol

    ReplyDelete