Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hi Tee Shirt


I am so very blessed in so many ways. Due to the virtual world I have discovered friends that would never been available to me any other way and I love them with all my heart. I had decided to make a tee shirt for one of my sons and I had seen little embroidery works on the pockets in the stores. I mentioned it to one of my virtual angels and she told me that she was Learning how to digitize and she would work me up something cute to stick on a pocket -then a little later she sent me this angel. I thought his little smiling face was so adorable that it made me smile every time I looked at it. I believe that love is what makes the world go round . I had a friend one time that told me  -"Love is a gift - I give it to you - you give it away and eventually it comes around full circle." I really love that idea and like to hold it close to my heart.



This shirt behaved like one of my kids -every time I thought I had it pegged - it changed its mind on me! I had seen shirts in the store and they had the two different lengths of sleeves.  SO , I got very brave and decided I would attempt to pull it off! And , WOULD you believe that it went perfect and I was very happy - UNTIL I stood back and looked at it????????????????????? I decided that it looked too feminine for a guys shirt and I went back and ripped out the long sleeve part and only left the short sleeve part. lol  It amazes me how our sewing projects take on a life of their own - sometimes good and sometimes not - but I do believe that no matter what -we always end up learning something.

While I was visiting today I ran across a neat link that has some free patterns and since I know a lot of you are quilters -there are some really nice ideas .I always love to stick my nose in somebody else's creativity! lol
Have fun one and all and let your creative spirits soar!   

No comments:

Post a Comment