Sunday, October 11, 2009

Camo hoodie


One son loves camo and one son does not. It is so funny how different your children can be -no matter what age they are.  I made this hoodie for my youngest son who is 26  and he has always loved camo.  Since he now works with heavy machinery I thought he might wear this under his coveralls on those really cold winter days when he has to work out in the weather all day. He is a little like his Mom - we both have rotten immune systems and if someone sneezes in front of us - we come down sick for weeks.

I can tell I am making progress in my sewing as my "drunk driving sewing" is not as quiet as wobbly now. I go slow and hold my fabric steady and I still do a LOT of PRAYING!  lol I was almost satisfied with this hoodie but I think it is a good thing that I am always striving for perfection. I know I can never make perfection , but it still gives me a goal and for the ones I love -a better gift.

1 comment:

  1. Lol Linda...yes reach for the sky ..you might not get it but you wont get a handful of dirt either.

    ReplyDelete