Saturday, January 14, 2017

Rainy Saturday


I started off my morning by darning up my poor work jacket that I wear outdoors. I think I had snagged it on everything possible and it was just hanging off of me. But it is warm when I wear a thinner jacket under it . Then I was ready to truck outdoors and do all of my critter chores.


I came in the house and grabbed a shower as Crystal and I have an afternoon date with one of her girlfriends and her hubby and I knew she would need a shower as she is working in her Tiny house.  This is a small bookcase that my hubby  built for me several years ago and all of a sudden it took a notion to Lean . So, I took all the books off and cut a piece of the paneling from the fire and forced the case back up as right as I could muster and hold it there while I screwed the paneling on to the back to secure it. It took me a few trys but it is a lot better. Now  have to refill it with all the books.


Then I had to take a break and fall over laughing at Rosie as she attacked her favorite rug and balled it up and turned into Miss Monster of the rug.



After the show Crystal and I went to meet her friends.


It had been years since I had seen her girlfriend and it was such a treasure to get to spend time with her.


There was this neat restaurant that they had eaten at and they wanted us to go with them so off we went.

We drove 35 minutes to town to meet them and then 40 minutes through the country to the place -ONLY - to be disappointed because it was CLOSED for vacation!!!!!!!!! LOL



We did find something to eat anyway - I had spaghetti that was really good and it was such a nice treat not to be cooking or washing dishes. ~smile~

Then I drug Crystal shopping around the corner where I snagged two new water bowls for my chickens because the freezing weather had busted mine and Crystal got some new curtains for her tiny house. It was such a treat to get to spend some quality time with my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Pleased you had a great day out after doing your chores...

    ReplyDelete