Sunday, January 30, 2011

It has most certainly been a beautiful day here .

It has been almost perfect -except for a stiff wind blowing. DH has been outdoors working on our vehicle and the kids have shown up to help him. I know he will enjoy that. I need to go figure out what I can feed them all. You know how growing boys are -always empty. : ) One of them brought DH a piece of meat for favors he helped them with. I am thinking about cooking that in the pressure cooker and making gravy from the broth. Some mashed potatoes and biscuits might just satisfy them????

I have been working on one of the computers all morning and -shuuuuuu- don't let it hear me say that It is actually working some now! I am holding my breath and being grateful at the same time. Now I need to work on the one in the kitchen -since that is the one that I pay our bills on. I have enjoyed that feature of a compter-being able to just push that magic button and your bills are paid for - Except - for one of them which always gives me a fit . I received a past due bill yesterday and was be-fuddled until I realized that I had never got their site to let me in this month! GRRRRRR! If I don't pull it off this month , I guess I will Have to call them for help. I Hate to make phone calls!

I still need to fix the one shirt so if only there was more time. I stayed up until 4:30 this morning working and I can sure tell that I feel it. O, IF ONLY I did not have to EAT -or-Sleep???????????

1 comment:

  1. I hope you managed to fill those men up with your dinner!

    ReplyDelete