Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello Blog Family

I am sorry that I missed yesterday,but I was just sooo tired . I had gone to counseling session and just attempting to assimilate new information just wore me out. I guess too much thinking is just a strain on my wee brain! :)

One of the things we toss about came from the fact of how much I love my blog family. I really do - I appreciate each of you and all of your differences-like a quilt of all different pieces and when they are bonded together it becomes something magical.

Another topic was money-yea - I know how we all hate this  interloper in our lives. Mine just seems to get worse with time. After getting in trouble with our finances and having all these phone calls , ect. ect. -and then today a doctor bill from two and a half years ago. I did not know whether to laugh or cry. It would not make any difference because there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

So, I wanted to throw out to you guys - have you found anyway to make money from home ?Or is there any way that bloggers can join together to make money? No pressure - just searching for answers as we walk along this path of live. I do realize that there is no "silver bullet " or everybody would be doing it. It's just there are so many "rip-offs" out there attempting to take advantage of  people that are hoping for a light at the end of their tunnel and instead they are taken advantage of  - that old "kick a man while he is down" so he cannot defend himself.

As for sewing I did not get to tackle those pants today because after we got up and I returned a doctors office phone call and then we were out the door to sign papers to see if anybody would help with the medicine. As we stated home we received a call from our youngest son who is still without water -so we went to his house . DH and a friend went out and pulled the pump up out of the well and ran some tests on it - just to find out he pump that was loaned to him is a goner! It just does not pump but a trickle of water.I got lucky and got to sit with my #2 daughter-in-law and got to play with the baby. Wish I had known to take the camera because he is a real heart-breaker! Those little smiles and coos just make you melt!

Came home and I did my chores and fixed our supper of green beans and potatoes cooked in the pressure cooker and fried cornbread . It was good and it made our tummies quiet down. :)

I know tomorrow will be another day that will run off and leave me because we have to take our pooches to the vet for their rabies shot to go to the county to then get their licenses. ALWAYS something.I hate to go out for a few reasons: (1.)because I get car-sick (2.) because I want to stay home -AND (3.) because our pennies are about to run out and gas has gone up again - now three dollars a gallon. I realize that because we are struggling -how in the world are our young people surviving ? By the time they put gas in their vehicle to Go to work , buy groceries , pay an electric bill -insurance on their cars -and then pay a baby-sitter -how in the world do they manage? It has me scared to death.

Well, I will quit "whining" and say goodnight.
Thank you so much for coming to visit - :)
love  to all

1 comment:

  1. I think staying home is my favorite solution. Of course hubby has a good job. But it seems when I leave I spend money. Not because that I like to spend but because it just costs so much. So I think sometimes we can stay home and save more than we could make. At least wives can.

    ReplyDelete