Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Counseling Day

I know that the word Counselor probably scares a lot of people to death. But , my experience has been like stepping through a "magic door". It is a place where you can lay aside all burdens and have time to set your soul free, unfettered it can now be refreshed and thus have new strength to rejoin the troops on the outside.To pick up our experiences and attempt to make each of them into something positive for both me and Whoever my life is suppose to touch.

By not carrying that extra baggage you can see things more clearly -and thus do a better job on the things that you love.I did share with this wonderful person how much my blogger family has helped me and how much you all mean to me. So, I would like to thank each of you for taking this walk with me and for sharing of your time and knowledge and sharing our loves and laughter as we share this life experience.

To top my day off we had another visitor looking for a free meal. I told him that there would be "no pigeons" on his menu tonight. LOL I don't know IF he just will not take NO for an answer or whether he takes that as his personal challange. :)

Maybe NO just is a personal challenge to him? OR ? Maybe he just likes flash lights turned onto his precious wild face - his one moment of  attention? I  am not sure-but I know as long as he is not chopping little pigeon heads off  I think he is precious.Just because we two creatures see two different versions of life does not mean that I do not see it as a compromise between our two worlds and be allowed to appreciate both sides of the story.So, what an amazing day it has been -appreciating  all of the factors that have brushed  my life today.

So , follow the wisdom of the "wise ole owl" and live in the moment - appreciating all that our Father has shared with us and just consider that we all need to learn to live together even though we all have our different paths .

Then to top this evening off I now have a pants pattern laid out on the cutting table and will be working with a piece or micro-knit for the first time. It is a very strange piece of fabric. Too heavy to wear in the summer and fall -but maybe warm enough to test for the cool months we are in now. It does not seem to show wrinkles very easily and I was having trouble deciding which side you would consider was the "right side"!I have been trying to decide WHICH side it curls to????

I would love to have a successful project , but I am so tired that I know I might just ruin it(I am VERY good at that process). I would love to finish it so I Might have a pair of pants to match that green shirt and wear them to the Sewing Guild meeting with Lynne tomorrow?

So, love to you . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment