Saturday, January 22, 2011

Troubles

I am so sorry for being so fickle the last couple of days, but I am experiencing  computer "woes"! What ever it is has made all 3 of our computers sick-DH's the most sick with the open the pc and then it comes to an abrupt halt and the black screen .

The other two you can attempt to do something and the whole thing will just HANG. Of course that pretty well shoots you out of the water too. We even switched out the harddrive on DH's puter and put a Ubuntu Operating system in . It started to open up just fine and then shuttered and died to the black screen, so I am thinking it is not a harddrive problem? I have PC Doctor virus and malware protection and they say no viruses?

With no money to just hand it off to some other poor soul I guess that leaves us grasping at straws. I just did not want you to think that I just "walked off and left you" - nope! I will keep trying to see what I can learn?????
Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment