Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday gone again. : )

Yesterday we spent all day comparing computers -trying to figure out how to get a great computer for no money! LOL  Yep - that is a real mystery. LOL
Then last night I worked on my sister-in-law and brother - in - law shirts for their birthdays. Hers is on ground hog's day(2nd) and his was back in Nov. -and I had forgotten -so I wanted to make it right to him. I think I might have really hit the nail on the head with his. It was a blue camo colors and the design was an eagle with : Home of the free - Because of the Brave. I really liked that one since Eddie has had an army career and I did see a smile on his face . :) When I see that reaction It always makes me feel like a kitty cat - it makes me want to "purr with joy" at making someone happy and let them know they are remembered. I wanted to post a picture - BUT - the battery was dead. LOL  Doesn't that just sound like me! LOL

We are sure getting a heavy rain and I am really hoping and praying that is all we get. After watching some of it on tv - it scares me to death.

I will let you go for tonight - stay safe until we meet again.
hugs - linda

1 comment: