Friday, January 7, 2011

End of week brings snow showers

Even Cowboy enjoyed the snow showers. He had gone out on the front porch and curled up with his favorite blanket. It seems that the tiny snow that was falling left a "very still" sound to the air and I think he was sneaking a nice nap before coming in for the night.

The snow is so tiny that I cannot capture it in a picture Drats! I think the weather sometimes has an affect on our moods because I want to sew, but for some reason I am stumped . I wish I had some new knit material because what I have in my stash seems to just not feel right for the projects I need to work on.

I did manage to fix us a nice pot of soup and homemade breads . DH had peanut butter with his and I had a cheese sandwich with mine.  Then I went to searching for my blood pressure cup. The doctor yesterday had noted that DH's pressure was up and she was curious what was going on. I told her that it  might have something to do with getting mad at the traffic coming down or the thought that he was going to get a shot -which turned out to be 2 shots. One was the flu shot-last year was the first year I had ever talked him into getting one and with good results so I think he liked that and the other was the pneumonia shot. She said that they don't usually give the pneumonia shot until a person is 65 , but with his fight with cancer she recommended it because she did not think he should have any more to deal with than he would have to.

I had told his doctor that I had a blood pressure cup at home and she said that would be good to monitor his pressure for a couple of weeks just to make sure it was something else going on.

I am beginning to think that I must have filed my brain where ever I filed that blood pressure cup! :(

I did have my side-kick watching over me  outdoors . Maybe she thought I would get into trouble all by myself?  :)
I am not having the best luck in town! So far -no blood pressure cup and so far- no project lined up? Plus, my tummy is complaining. I think it is wishing I could get my "ducks all in a row" and quit being such a scatter-brain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment